Friday, July 5, 2013

picnics and dresses

In English: 

A couple days ago my heart almost stopped when I found my camera in my bag and the lens was broken. The lens cap had come off. That camera means so much to me! It's like I need it almost every day. Those lenses cost about 200 dollars so I was pretty freaked. BUT I was so glad to find out that it wasn't the actual lens that broke, it was like a protective glass that costs about 30 dollars to fix. So yay! Maybe I'm too attached to my camera oh well.

Yesterday when I took a little trip to "Suomenlinna", a sea fortress close to the Helsinki coast, I found myself missing my camera because it was so incredibly pretty out there. My friends and I walked through some creepy tunnels that were so dark you couldn't see anything, and you would easily fall if you didn't walk carefully. We also had a little picnic there on the grass and wandered around the island. It's really cool because people actually live there, and then they just take the ferry to go shopping or whatever. It would be really interesting to live there, surrounded with water and not being able to go to places when you wanted. The ferries go pretty often, about every 20 minutes or so, so it wouldn't be all that bad though. Anyway, if you ever come to Finland, that's a place to visit!

This summer is going fast. I feel like I'm busier than I usually am during the summer holidays, people do more stuff, and I'm enjoying it. I don't like just sitting around; it makes me feel like I'm wasting time. I don't mind being busy all the time, but sometimes it's better for me to just be. 'Cause when school starts, I'll have no time and no energy and I will be like a zombie.

Yesterday I had a really fun night. That's when you know you don't wear make-up enough when you don't remember what you look like wearing it... I really couldn't recognize myself from the mirror.

Suomeks:

Pari päivää sitte luulin rikkoneeni mun kameran objektiivin! Sydänkohtaus. Näin vaan laukun pohjalla sirpaleita ja paniikki alko. Onneks, onneks, onneks se ei sitten ollutkaa rikki vaan se oli vaan se UV-suojaus linssi. Huhhuh. Niitä saa kuulemma nettikaupasta parilla kympillä eikä se tuhoa mun koko kesän budjettia :) Pisti miettimään millasta olisi jos en voisi käyttää mun rakasta kameraa vaikka kahteen viikkoon, oonhan mä ehkä vähän liian riippuvainen siitä.

Eilenkin kävin muutaman kaverin kanssa Suomenlinnassa (jos ei oo kävässy nii todellaki kannattaa, Helsingin sisäsen lipulla pääsee lauttaan eli ei tarvii mitää ylimäärästä maksaa) ja kaipailin omaa tuttua kameraa, vaikka kaveri olikin nii kiva että anto mun vähän lainaa omaansa. Suomenlinnaki on nii sellanen täydellinen kuvauspaikka! Paljon kaikkee vanhaa ja siistii. Käytiin läpi tunneleita ja ne oli oikeesti aika pelottavii, ihan pilkkopimeitä ja kaikkii kivii maassa nii kaatuu helposti. Olin kunnon lapsi ku vedin siel sillee "vittu nää on siistei" iha fiilareis. Sit ostettii ruokaa ja pidettii piknikki ja oli kivaa! Siel oli hirveesti turisteja. Paikallisia varmaan vähän ärsyttää ku kaikki noi turistit tulee sinne ja häiriköi. 

Täs kuvii eiliselt illalt, yksii bileisii oltii menos. Käytän varmaa liian harvoin meikkii näi kesäl ku tuntu oudolta laittaa! Löysin jotai homeisia meikkejä joita olin jättäny himaan vuodeks nii nyt vois olla aika ostaa vähä jotai uusia.

Dress - forever21









My birthday is getting closer and closer! 3 more days, excitement is here. This song has been going through my mind for a few days now and I absolutely love it! Avicii is really amazing.


Gotta go, I hope you enjoyed reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment