Monday, July 1, 2013

flea market and stress-free summer

My days are always getting mixed up during the summer and I love it! I don't have to stress about things, it's like every day is a weekend. Yesterday was Sunday and I had a pretty good day; in the afternoon I went to check out a flea market with my friend and later I had a good time hanging out at a park. The flea market was interesting, because the people who were selling clothes were actually bloggers! A couple of my favorite bloggers were there (for example http://nadjastrange.indiedays.com/). It's crazy how cool the clothes were, but my friend and I came pretty late so all the good stuff was already gone.... But I did buy one shirt that I absolutely love.

Kesällä menee päivät ihanasti sekasin! Eilenkään en voinut millää muistaa mikä päivä oli ja sitten oli hankala muistaa onko joku ruoka jo pilalla ku ei muista kuinka kauan siitä on kun se avasi. Kaikkea tällasta muistan aina arkena. Oon tämmönen stressaaja joten on kiva että joka päivä on vähä niinku perjantai ja kerranki voi tehä iha mitä haluaa millo haluaa. Eilen oli siis Sunnuntai ja kävin kattoo bloggaajien kirpparia Helsingissä Hietalahden torilla (vähän myöhässä ja parhaat palat oli jo menny) ja löysin yhen paidan. Noitahan tollasii kauluspaitoi mulla on jo aika paljon, mutten ikinä kyllästy niihi ja ne on nii rentoi varsinki täs kesäl :) Mun lemppareita ne on. Sitte kävin nopeasti vielä forumissa ja löyty tosi halvalla tollanen kaulakoru.

shirt 4€, I have tons of these but I love them. So comfy! 


I got this necklace from glitter for 3,70€; they had 75% sale

Hanging out at the park! The sky was so pretty I had to get a pic.




love this girl!

my beautiful sister!

It's funny that somehow I end up in Helsinki every single day. I guess people don't want to come to Espoo? Even today I met with a couple of friends in Helsinki...  Anyway I got to go to bed, my sleep schedule is all messed up haha. Good night everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading this.








No comments:

Post a Comment